BLACK & WHITE WALLS – CEE’S B & W PHOTO CHALLENGE

Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Walls – Indoors or Outdoors

Symphony walls
Home hall walls with a bit of yellow
Walls at the doctor’s office
Walls in the theatre district
Wall of home
Beacon Hill wall

19 thoughts on “BLACK & WHITE WALLS – CEE’S B & W PHOTO CHALLENGE

1. angloswiss January 27, 2018 / 12:57 am

Amazing how monochrome can change the effect of a wall. Very much like the first photo

• Marilyn Armstrong January 27, 2018 / 1:00 am

Thank you. I’ve taken a lot of pictures in Boston’s Symphony Hall … Hundreds, over the years. It’s one of the wonderful old buildings and the lighting is pretty good. The decent lighting really helps!

2. slmret January 27, 2018 / 1:51 am

A great group of b/w’s! I really like the Symphony Hall shot and the doghouse!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 27, 2018 / 2:46 am

It took me a minute to ID the doghouse. It’s a small shed. I could BE a doghouse because it’s close to doghouse size, but right now, I think it’s falling down. Rot. It cost $400 15 years ago at Home Depot and time has been unkind.

Symphony Hall is a GREAT building.We used to get there a couple of times a year, so I took a ton of pictures when I could.

3. Miriam January 27, 2018 / 3:08 am

Great shots. So many variants of walls. If they could only talk …

4. Roy January 27, 2018 / 1:49 pm

Walls have been perfectly captured through those lenses.

5. swo8 January 27, 2018 / 3:28 pm

That must be some organ at the Boston Symphony Hall.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 27, 2018 / 9:03 pm

The tip of the ice berg, book-wise. We’ve got so many books and I really wish i could find good home for most of them.

6. Cee Neuner January 28, 2018 / 2:48 pm

First off, I adore your photo on your banner. Your walls are super cool this week 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong January 28, 2018 / 3:33 pm

Thanks Cee.

If you haven’t looked, you are about to discover that the customization package has changed … hugely. So my banner is gone. ALL my banners are gone. But otherwise, the changes are actually an improvement, but you need to go and check. They did a lot of changing!