Unlike in July, this month, we took some pictures. Of course, the two months look a lot alike, though July has more flowers. This month, I’m including pictures of mine, pictures from Garry and a few from a good friend who was visiting us and shooting his amazing (I want one!) Olympus Pen-F camera.
Please look for the shooter’s signature on photographs so you know who took it!
And we got a new(er) car, a bright orange Jeep Renegade!
There were horses and chickens and cows — and one brown calf, as well as a barn full of cats and kittens.
And let us not forget the landscapes and the produce!
And we had two lovely meals in Miss Mendon, a refurbished Worcester Dining car located at the car dealer (it’s a big dealership).
And just one more …
It has been a busy and exciting month and I’m exhausted! But happy, too.
About The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons is a monthly challenge where bloggers around the world share what’s been happening in their month.
If you would like to join in, here are the guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to Su Leslie’s post, she will update it with links to all of yours.
Please check out these bloggers and see how August played out for them
Ju-Lyn at All Things Bright and Beautiful
Tracy at Reflections of an Untidy Mind
Klara’s Brussels in August