Cheryl (aka, The Bag Lady) published a list of 40 questions labeled “odd things about me” that she received from her sister. Although 40 seems like a lot of questions, they’re short and don’t require a lot of thought. The idea of making a post I don’t have to really think about was deeply appealing.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yum.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
3. Do you own a gun? I used to have a b-b gun, but I gave it to my son.
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? Bug juice? Seriously?
5. Hot dogs? I like the new Nathan’s unprocessed ones. They actually taste good.
6. A favorite TV show? Currently “Rake” but it depends on the day you ask.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Only when I meet them in the hallway.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do a push-up? Maybe one half.
10. Favorite Jewelry? Anything Native American. It’s all about the stones.
11. Favorite Hobby? Blogging.
12. Do you have ADD? More like OCD.
13. Do you wear glasses? Only if I need to see
14. Favorite cartoon character? George of the Jungle
15. Three things you did today? Wrote, wrote, took some pictures, processed pictures, wrote, wrote, still writing and deleted several hundred emails. Not done yet.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, some kind of sports drink, and whatever fruit juice looked good this week.
17. Current movies? What’s current?
18. Do you believe in magic? I would really LIKE to believe. But really, no.
19. Favorite place to be? Home.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Watching old movies. We do kiss at midnight.
21. Travel? Where would you go? Australia, New Zealand, and Tahiti.
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? I assume five of the people who follow my blog and comment on most of my posts. I have more than 14,000 other followers, but they don’t talk to me.
23. Favorite movie? The Lion In Winter.
24. Favorite color? Black.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. They are slippery. I fell out of bed.
26. Can you whistle? No.
27. Where are you now? Home.
29. Favorite food? Japanese. Almost anything.
30. Least favorite chore? Cleaning mold from between the bathroom tiles. Second least favorite? Weeding the garden.
31. Best job you can think of? Managing editor, feature newspaper. It was just SWELL.
32. What’s in your pockets? Nothing. I’m wearing a nightgown and bathrobe.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? When they fired another one of Charlie Baker’s appointed city managers. Hah!
34. Favorite animal? Dogs.
35. What’s your most recent injury? You mean like when my heart stopped and they had to replace two valves, do a bypass and install a pacemaker? Does that count?
36. How many TV’s are in your house? Two. Garry is the only one who uses the one in the bedroom. He watches old black & white movies and I read books.
37. Worst pain ever? Coming out of heart surgery. I tried to beat up the duty nurse. They put me back under for two more days. I was seriously pissed off. Or maybe it was when I had spine surgery and it infected. Hard to remember. I was not a happy camper.
38. Do you like to dance? Not any more.
39. Are your parents still alive? No.
40. Do you enjoy camping? No.
Now you copy and paste the questions to your blog, but replace my answers with yours. One easy-peasy post!