Strange Questions and Weird Answers
Rory’s rules were that you’re supposed to answer the true or false questions the wrong way.
“Don’t answer the questions the right way!” his rules state. And the questions are not just true or false questions. They’re true or false and prove it questions.
Well, here are my answers. Are they true or false? These days where truth is in short supply, you might need a special prosecutor to figure it out.
1. Camels store water in their humps? True or False & Prove It
It’s not exactly water. It’s kind of watery. But the camels like it.
2. Snakes only close their eyelids when they sleep? True or False & Prove It?
I have not spent sufficient time with lizard-type snakes to know, but human snakes ALWAYS have their eyes open … and on your wallet.
3. The saber-toothed tiger (Smilodon) was exterminated by Neanderthal man? True or False & Prove It?
4. Leonardo da Vinci employed hundreds of craftsmen to build his inventions? True or False & Prove It?
5. The carpet python can hunt in complete darkness? True or False & Prove It?
False. My carpet has no python.
6. Big Bertha was the nickname given to German zeppelins? True or False & Prove It?
False. Big Bertha was my great-aunt. I am named after her. My true name is Bertha and I’m pretty sure I can prove it. Pretty sure.
7. In the 17th century, Wall Street was located on the border of a Dutch colony? True or False & Prove It?
False. Wall Street is the access road to the Chinese “Great Wall.” My GPS told me so and I always believe the GPS.
8. Yeast must be added to the grapes to obtain alcohol? True or False & Prove It?
9. Zeus is the male god behind Creation? True or False & Prove It?
False. It was Jupiter. He also made the planet Jupiter and was the original designer behind the ring of Saturn … and that dinky little car that was wildly overpriced. Jupiter should be ashamed.
10. For a long time, milk was a luxury? True or False & Prove It?
I loathe milk so it couldn’t possibly be a luxury. Yuck.
Melanie asked two additional questions.
A) On Good Friday in 1930, the BBC reported, “There is no news.” Instead, they played piano music. True or False & Prove It?
B) There really was a Captain Morgan. He was a Welsh privateer (a legal pirate) who later became the lieutenant governor of Jamaica. True or False & Prove It?
1) “Truthiness” is the word Donald Trump coined to counter allegations that he’s a pathological liar. True or False & Prove It?
Nope. The only word he created was “covfefe.”
2) “Papa Doc” was the nickname given to Ernest Hemingway when he removed a harpoon from the fin of a great white whale. True or False & Prove It?
Papa Doc was not a doctor and he definitely wasn’t Ernie. Papa Doc was more of a mass murderer. During his time in “office” (he was the father of “Baby” Doc), the largest export from Haiti were corpses. He liked killing people.
Now, about my questions:
1) What kind of dog do you call this? Please provide paperwork.
2) Is there any such thing as climate change? Prove it.
You are more than welcome to use these questions and add to them. Just please, remember to not tell the truth. It would only confuse the public.