Any of these gifts will never go to waste nor will they ever be “regifted.”
- Orchids or other flowers — alive and growing to join my indoor garden.
- Good food. Cheese, crackers, jams and jellies, fruitcake, and many special sweets will never go to waste.
- Coffee beans, especially when it’s a coffee I’ve never tried before.
- Earrings! Beads, hoops, or just something interesting or odd, I love them all.
- Camera accessories. A new lens, more CD cards. Cleaning kits or a cool camera bag!
No books. I’m sorry to say we have no room for any more. The ones we have are already exploding out of the bookcases. ONLY digital! Personally, I prefer audiobooks, but as long as it doesn’t require room in a bookcase, it works for me.
That’s pretty much it. Everything else I either have or would rather buy for myself. I know my size and it’s a lot less wasteful when I can get something that -fits rather than trying to figure out what to do with one more sweater that’s just a little too small.