Do you prefer a bath or shower?
These days, I’d go with a shower because I can get into the bathtub, but I’d need the jaws of life to extract me from it. Going down, gravity is on my side, but up? The Universe is against me … so I’ll stay on my feet, thank you very much.
But, if it’s available, can I please have the bathroom in this picture? I copied it from Cee’s site because I’m in love. I could live there full-time. Maybe add a bookcase, a small laptop. I’d never come out. That is a bathroom to die for.
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?
Amazon. They have everything. You can buy a house and a car and everything else on Amazon … and have two-day delivery too.
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
I think I’d be me about ten years ago. When I was thin, but not emaciated. Before cancer and heart disease, but old enough to have a real brain in my head.
I’ve gotten smarter with age, even if I can’t remember anything. Maybe that’s why I’m smarter.
List at least five movies that cheer you up.
- Murphy’s Romance (James Garner, Sally Field)
- A Mighty Wind
- My Favorite Year (Richard Benjamin, director (and it’s really about Mel Brooks and Errol Flynn) … and when I wrote Woody Allen, I was thinking of Radio Days, which I forgot to include and which Woody directed)
- Tombstone (Righteous violence … YES!)
- Rustler’s Rhapsody
- A Little Romance
- The Wind and the Lion
- History of the World, Part I
- The Americanization of Emily
There are so many more I could add. Really, anything that makes me laugh will cheer me up. Above and beyond, any movie with good performances and a well written script will make me happy. As long as it isn’t too “noir.”