The legendary whaling port that produced the toughest sailors on earth … not the huge fleet it once was, but still alive in the 21st century.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One Shot, Two Ways (windagainstcurrent.com)
- First to the New World? Pre-Viking find on Faroes renews talk about St. Brendan discovering Canada (vancouversun.com)
- Boston Rooftop (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: These Shoes Were Made for Looking Cute (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: A little sneaky but more than a bit odd (teepee12.com)
- The monstrous serpent was real! (salon.com)