They are telling us we will have more snow over the weekend. Maybe just a few inches, maybe a bit more. We haven’t entirely shoveled out from the last one, though the warm weather today helped a lot. It’s still February, so there are plenty of snow days remaining.
So, I don’t think of it as snow. I think of it as photo opportunities! That takes the sting out of it.
- Ignite the Child Within: Snow Storm Side Effects (suddenlybrilliance.com)
- A Snow Day State of Mind (lifeformguide.com)
- Presidents’ Day weekend can bring big D.C. snows (wjla.com)
- Snow Day – Seriously? (leftturnahead.wordpress.com)
- New Jersey bracing for more snow, but accumulation expected to be light – @AP (nj.com)