What is your least favorite personal quality in others? Extra points for sharing your least favorite personal quality in yourself.
I really hate ignorance, bigotry and stupidity. Even more? Self-righteousness and people who judge others — while oddly enough, never judging their own behavior.
Me? I wish I were less impatient with ignorance, bigotry and stupidity and less likely to try to tear out the throats of those self-righteous twerps. Probably I’m guilty of the same behavior from a different perspective, (Begin irony.) but that’s different. Because I’m right. How do I know? I just do. Trust me. (End irony.)
I don’t really want to do violence. I just want to tape some collective jaws shut. With gaffer’s tape. Or whatever it is they use in packing departments that I can’t open without a machete. That would make me smile. Thinking about it makes me feel good. Happy. Downright seasonally joyful.
Can I tape up all the commentators on Fox News? Puleeze?
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Extra Points For Talking About Extra Points | The Jittery Goat
- Destructive Deadly Sins | J. Oliver The Writer
- Betrayed | not4faintheartsblog
- Pittsburgh Lesbian Correspondents
- Personal qualities:Begging for peace | alienorajt
- Talkative | crookedeyebrows
- You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch | The Story of a Guy
- HASTY WHORE AND CHIGGER | hastywords
- Daily Prompt: It Came Without Packages, Boxes, or Bags! | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt: You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss