A TO B IN BLACK & WHITE – WITH A FEW EXTRA LETTERS

Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Letters A or B

This one took me for a bit of a turn. In my world, other than signs, letters mean books, an award or a sweatshirt. I went all over the house and what I found were books. Many books. As and Bs and even a few Zs for the Zelazny readers in the crowd. Then, I realized … Garry and I are “A” and we live on an “A” street. B was a bit trickier, but I got there. Welcome to A and B and a bit of Red where the Sox are.

180-bw-bleiweis-ri-river-ma-240217_005

Armstrong, the original
Armstrong, the original
Aldrich Street, another original
Aldrich Street, another original
Baseballs in a museum!
Baseballs in a museum!

72-BW-Beethoven-Pops-2015_053

Boston Red Sox and it's almost spring again
Boston Red Sox and it’s almost spring again
Angelique - Never forgotten, the book that made me ... ME!
Angelique – Never forgotten, the book that made me … ME!
Bark
Bark

Cee's Black & White Photo Challenge Badge

14 thoughts on “A TO B IN BLACK & WHITE – WITH A FEW EXTRA LETTERS

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 1:14 am

This one was hard. I have NO idea what i’ll do with future letters 😀

• Covert Novelist March 3, 2017 / 1:33 am

Lol, get a scrabble board out, lay the letters out on a stump through ground the hood of the car lmao

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 1:46 am

I used to play scrabble alone. You can’t even get an electronic version anywhere. I’ve tried. I have some really old ones, but they won’t run anymore. Funny, because you can get a real set.

1. angloswiss March 3, 2017 / 1:18 am

I read Angelique so many years ago, all of them, so I must have liked them. Baseballs in a museum is something completely different. Nice photo of Garry taking a photo.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 1:43 am

It was a much better book than we realized. I wish I’d read it in French because the English translation is awful. There was a time when I could have, but I’ve lost my French.

We have sports museums.

Garry held the camera until I was done shooting. He is very cooperative 😁

2. lwbut March 3, 2017 / 1:50 am

I have the strongest temptation to pronounce that park: “Louie Bloowie”:-)

Nice photos!

love.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 2:07 am

I have NO idea how it’s pronounced. I look at it and just shake my head.

3. Cee Neuner March 3, 2017 / 12:15 pm

I of course like the original Armstrong photo. Actually, your post was fun and oh so beautiful to view. Thanks Marilyn.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 1:05 pm

A was easy. B was a bit harder. NO IDEA what i’ll do with the rest 🙂 Thanks Cee!

4. swo8 March 3, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Where did you find that blazon of Beethoven?

• Marilyn Armstrong March 3, 2017 / 7:32 pm

It is part of the ceiling in Boston’s Symphony Hall. The architect had a thing about Beethoven. You can barely see it without a really long lens. I knew it was there, so I looked for it and found it. I don’t think you could normally see it from the seats. It’s just the architect’s (1890ish?) paeon to Beethoven, but it’s kind of interesting.

• swo8 March 3, 2017 / 7:48 pm

What a find. Thanks for the details, Marilyn.