Right now, the weather is as perfect as the weather ever gets. It’s comfortable and warm.
I didn’t have to cut the grass myself. It helps me appreciate it more.
Apparently, the long, cold winter gave the flowers inspiration. They are growing like crazy.
About the Changing Seasons:
The Changing Seasons is a monthly challenge where bloggers around the world share what’s been happening in their month.
If you would like to join in, here are the guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to this SuLeslie’s “The Changing Seasons” post, she can update it with links to all of yours.