GEOMETRY IN BLACK AND WHITE

Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Geometric Shapes

Geometry is everywhere, at least everywhere where man has in hands in the mix. Staircases, wall, fences, doors. Ninety-degree angles abound. Circles and half circles. Architecture is geometric.

72-bw-grunge-entry-home-16112016_04

72-BW-Arches_1

72-bw-baseballs-hof_018

72-BW-GAR-Iron-Cowboy-01042016_045

72-bw-geometry-macros-more-21112016_104

bw striped deck black and white

Cee's Black & White Photo Challenge Badge

9 thoughts on “GEOMETRY IN BLACK AND WHITE

1. Covert Novelist November 25, 2016 / 1:28 am

WOW you outdid yourself, Marilyn, if I may be so bold, exquisite!!!! I love the arched windows, the baseballs lined up so symetrically, the soldier (if my eyes don’t completely deceive me, sitting on the bench through the window and the wheel!!!!! not sure what is on the floor beside the chair, but wow! and I love the intersecting lines! OMG I couldn’t choose a favourite they are brilliant! each of them

2. angloswiss November 25, 2016 / 2:18 am

Some good examples of geometry there. I have still not found a mouse like that here, but the Swiss can be quite conservative in that sort of thing. I

• Marilyn Armstrong November 25, 2016 / 5:21 am

It’s made by Logitech, if anyone carries their stuff. They make mouses and speakers and headphones. Lot of peripherals for computers.Good quality and modestly priced. I especially love their USB keyboards and mouses. They are much better than any others I’ve tried. Last longer and work better, too.

3. Cee Neuner November 25, 2016 / 9:50 am

Marilyn you have some wonderful shapes. I like the second one with the doors and your mouse the best. 😀

4. Soul n Spirit November 25, 2016 / 9:57 am

Some interesting angles here. Perception makes all the difference and yours is really impressive.

5. swo8 November 25, 2016 / 1:12 pm

Neat how it all fits together, Marilyn.