FRESH!

A Photo a Week Challenge: Fresh

72-Bouquet-Oct_87

Fresh rain on green leaves. Fresh snow on everything. And fresh eggs at the farm. A bouquet of flowers. All fresh.

11 thoughts on “FRESH!

1. Covert Novelist January 7, 2017 / 3:27 am

Pretty spectacular! I totally love these! Fresh is the perfect word.

• Covert Novelist January 7, 2017 / 1:02 pm

I thought they were spectacular I have to say. I think if any pic edged the others out, that would be it. But they were all beautiful

• Marilyn Armstrong January 8, 2017 / 7:01 pm

Thank you. I wish I could grow more flowers. I would, too, if only we weren’t so heavily shaded.

• Covert Novelist January 8, 2017 / 7:12 pm

We are as well. All I can grow are shade plants (which aren’t as inspiring) and not garlic, the other one, keeps cats out of your garden. but I adore flowers and gardens.

2. swo8 January 7, 2017 / 11:23 am

Fresh indeed!

3. nancy merrill January 8, 2017 / 6:11 pm

I love the smell of lilacs. My mom is amazing at growing lilac bushes. Love all of these. Thanks for joining the challenge!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 8, 2017 / 7:00 pm

My son’s birthday is May 7 which, in New York, is lilac time. When he was born, my hospital room was full of lilacs. It was a happy time in my life. Whenever I see or smell lilacs, it takes me back. They don’t grow well here because there’s too much shade and they love sunlight. But I have one big lilac bush that has managed to survive our winters, a tree falling on it, and everything else ๐Ÿ™‚