This is a list of 72 questions. Number 15 was missing, so I renumbered the list.
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
Never been to Starbucks, but I don’t like their coffee. It isn’t “dark roasted.” It’s burned.
2. What does your workstation look like?
3. Favorite food?
4. Favorite author?
Too tough to call.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Been there. Done that. It has good points and bad ones. This is much too complicated for a simple answer.
6. What is your favorite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favorite movie?
The Lion in Winter (the original)
9. Favorite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
Take care of yourself. If you don’t do it, no one will (Author: My mother)
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’m not. Unless you count blogging.
14. Favorite color?
15. Dream job?
Did that already. Retired and planning to stay that way.
16. Play any sports?
Not any more.
17. Do you have a degree?
B.A. in something. I used to want to frame it and put it up over the sink so I could look at it while I washed dishes. But I lost it, so now, I can’t even prove I went to college. Not that anyone cares. Even I don’t care.
19. What is your favorite kind of blog post?
Something with an idea in it. Or great pictures. Or makes me laugh. Historical too.
20. What do you like to collect?
Nothing. I’m over-collected.
21. Describe yourself in three words?
Busy yet retired.
22. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I would not be a rapper. By any name.
23. Who was the last person you DMed?
What’s a DM?
24. What’s on top of your wishlist right now?
Winning a lot of money. I probably should cash in my lottery ticket, but I think I lost it.
25. Sorting house?
26. How many tattoos do you have?
One. A big one. On my left calf.
27. What are you most grateful for this year?
Being here. For another year.
28. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Owen fixed the hole in the back door.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I remembered to give the dogs their heartworm medicine. Now I have to ORDER medicine.
30. What’s the best thing ever?
For who? Me? Garry? Dogs? Friends? Seriously EVER?
31. Favorite season?
32. Favorite holiday?
Christmas. I like the music.
33. What fictional character do you relate to most?
34. Do you like surprises?
It depends. What KIND of surprise?
35. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Garry wanted to get married.
36. Which surprise made you cry?
If it made me cry, it wasn’t a surprise. It was something else.
37. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
Getting Garry a subscription to the Baseball channel.
38. Do you like muffins?
Real muffins or the kind they sell at Dunkin Donuts? Because those are cupcakes, not muffins.
39. Do you cook often?
Every fucking day.
40. What’s your favorite dessert?
Ice-cream and fresh strawberries.
41. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything excessively sweet.
42. Cake or pie?
43. What’s your least favorite food?
44. What’s your favorite condiment?
45. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
I’m not eating. I’m sleeping.
46. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How to survive all the things nobody warns you are going to happen.
47. Best animated film?
Fantasia 1 and 2.
48. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Garry married me. I was impressed.
49. The best thing to do on a first date?
First date? Do you realize my first day was 56 years ago?
50. The worst thing to do on a first date?
That was also 56 years ago.
51. What’s the best pick-up line?
I love you. Let’s get married.
52. Best comic book character?
53. Name three things which can always be found in your wallet.
54. Favorite drink?
Coke or Ginger Ale. It’s a mood thing.
55. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Eleanor of Aquitaine.
56. Kittens or puppies?
Neither. I like cats and dogs.
57. Favorite sushi roll?
Wanakura’s special roll. it has EVERYTHING I love on it, from crab to tuna and then it’s cooked like tempura.
58. What lipstick do you use?
59. What foundation do you use?
60. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air unless it’s really cold and I’m going out. I don’t want my wet hair to freeze on my head, so then I’ll blow-dry it.
61. Who is your fashion icon?
A fashion what?
62. Favorite Disney Character?
Minny Mouse. She doesn’t get any respect.
63. What are you doing tomorrow?
64. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
65. A movie that made you cry?
Something with animals. I cry at all of them.
66. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Myself. Alone. In the shower.
67. If your life was a song what would the title be?
We Didn’t Start the Fire
68. What’s your favorite animal?
Horses. Dogs. Cats. Parrots. Ferrets.
69. Favorite illustrator?
70. The person you’d like to have coffee with?
Anyone I like
71. What country would you like to visit?
England, New Zealand, and Japan
72. Best way to decompress?
Read a book! Or write one.