I peeked inside the old shop. Outside, looking in. Old Williamsburg. The Yarn Shoppe.
It’s right there, on Main Street. I didn’t go in. Looking through the partly open door at the back of the shop was perfect. I didn’t need more. It would have spoiled the moment.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (comeflywithmeee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Available Light Portraits: Weekly Photography Challenge (digital-photography-school.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hugely Up Close – Another Point of View (teepee12.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Focus or Lack Thereof (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Do over and over and over? (teepee12.com)
- My first visit to Williamsburg, VA. (yeomansintheforkblog.wordpress.com)
- Photo Challenge: Yarn (aeimage.wordpress.com)