Nowhere can one see the pure horizon more than on the sea. Twilight, just before sunset, from Barnstable beach. The boats sit peacefully at anchor as the light fades beautifully from the sky. The horizon goes on forever.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (DailyPrompt.wordpress.com)
- Positioning the Horizon (mattsaundersphotography.wordpress.com)
- Composition and The Rule of Thirds (backyardsisters.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (robertkgibson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Horizon (cloudedclearly.wordpress.com)