OH YOU …

Winter carousel
Logitech Mouse
House and sign
Looking outside

19 thoughts on “OH YOU …

1. angloswiss January 10, 2018 / 1:15 am

I always liked that Logitech mouse but have still not found one here

• Garry Armstrong January 11, 2018 / 12:14 pm

I like the brooding furry kid who’s watching the streets and pondering the meaning of life.

The carousel reminds me of “Strangers On A Train” and Bruno, Hitch’s deranged (any other kind?) villain who likes “cleaning up” domestic disputes.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 10, 2018 / 2:02 pm

I’m not yet figured out what road goes there. There must BE a road. I’m sure they don’t get there by boar, especially because that pond goes empty every year when the rain stops in the summer. It is extremely shallow — like a foot deep most place. Closer to a swamp than a pond. But the houses are misty and beautiful by that shoreline.

• Garry Armstrong January 11, 2018 / 12:16 pm

Lois, side B of Nat Cole’s “Mona Lisa”.

2. swo8 January 10, 2018 / 8:52 am

Perfect for “O” & “U”. I think there’s a song “Oh You Beautiful Girl”. ( you could have put your granddaughters picture there too)

• Marilyn Armstrong January 10, 2018 / 2:00 pm

I was going to use the song, but given the whole thing going on, it seems perhaps a little tacky.

• Garry Armstrong January 11, 2018 / 12:17 pm

Leslie, love that song! You hit the piano and we’ll do a sing-a-long.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 10, 2018 / 1:59 pm

Thanks πŸ™‚ You reminded me of the carousels. I actually went back to the original folder and did new ones. I forgot how MANY of them I took … dozens and dozens, most unprocessed.

I love my Logitech mouses. They come in all these cool colors πŸ™‚

3. Christine J Randall January 10, 2018 / 7:29 pm

Great selection of words and pictures for the challenge. Adore the silhouettes.

• Garry Armstrong January 11, 2018 / 12:20 pm

“Silhouettes….silhouettes…on the wall.” The Platters.