NATIONAL RUBBER DUCKY DAY – JANUARY 13, 2018

Yes, folks, today is the day.

As it happens, I have a deep devotion to rubber duckies and in particular, Celebriducks. I would own more of them because they are my very favorite rubber duckies, but there’s no more room in this house for anything, no matter how much I like it.

Groucho and Penguin Celebriducks
Penguin duck
Lone Ranger Celebriduck
Loon and Penguin Celebriducks
Groucho and Loon Celebriducks

17 thoughts on “NATIONAL RUBBER DUCKY DAY – JANUARY 13, 2018

1. loisajay January 13, 2018 / 9:19 am

Who knew?! Happy Rubber Ducky Day, Marilyn. These are so darn cute.

• loisajay January 13, 2018 / 12:29 pm

🙂 I can imagine. They are adorable. How have I never seen them before?!

2. Rumpy's Kitty Siblings January 13, 2018 / 10:14 am

I saw a big box of rubber duckies on sale at Walmart this week. Who knew I could start my own collection? Yours are very cute though, I must admit. My favorite, though, is the gigantic Trump Duck that trolled him.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 13, 2018 / 11:46 am

I’m sure there IS a gigantic Trump Duck … As there are in life, so there are in rubber duckies.

• Garry Armstrong January 14, 2018 / 1:24 pm

BIGLY ducky

• Marilyn Armstrong January 13, 2018 / 11:45 am

He ride with Tonto!

But is there a Tonto duck? I am worried lest there be no Tonto duck!

• Garry Armstrong January 14, 2018 / 1:28 pm

him with Butch Cavendish (dirty) ducky.

3. swo8 January 13, 2018 / 11:54 am

Well I’ll be hog tied and quacking….Happy Rubber Ducky Day Marilyn.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 13, 2018 / 12:23 pm

I sense you in a powerful need for a rubber duck of your own. I’m not sure why, but I feel it in my rubber bones.

• swo8 January 13, 2018 / 4:08 pm

I need to be a rubber ducky…..chuckle…