From the Hall of Fame induction — September 12, 2013 — pictures of happy people having a really great day. These are the pictures from the ceremony and immediately after it.
Plus, a great picture of us by Bill Brett (Boston Globe) and a rare picture of Garry and his brother, Dr. Anton Armstrong … and Garry at the podium accepting the award. Typically these events are a bit of a letdown, but this one was not. It was just what we wanted it to be and maybe even better!
- Table Talk – Hall of Fame Party Time! (teepee12.com)
- Garry Armstrong on Martin Luther King (teepee12.com)
- Garry Armstrong’s Wonderful Broadcast Life (teepee12.com)
- Ailing Chet Curtis given standing O during induction ceremony (bostonherald.com)
- 42 – The Story of An American Legend. The Story of America. (teepee12.com)
- Reviewing the Oldies: Along Came Jones (1945) (teepee12.com)
- Party Scene Party Scene Party Scene Bill Brett’s Boston party pictures (boston.com)
- September 12, 2013 – Broadcasting Hall of Fame (teepee12.com)
- Inside An Old Mill (teepee12.com)
- Now Playing on Walpole Community Television (teepee12.com)