When you look back at your blog on January 2, 2015, what would you like to see?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us PROGRESS.
I like the way my site is developing. I like the people who visit, the folks I’m getting to know. I even believe I’m making progress with writing shorter, pithier pieces — with fewer typos — but it wouldn’t be Serendipity without a few mistakes, right?
A year from now? I hope WordPress has added more formatting options for text, especially the ability to change fonts and font sizes on the fly. Otherwise? I’m a pretty happy camper!
One REALLY big wish: WordPress, are you listening? Please make the reader part of the statistical hit count. It’s a great tool, especially when you follow a lot of blogs and have limited time to visit, but the bloggers you visit via the Reader don’t get the “credit” for your visit … which seems kind of unfair.
Otherwise, I think I’ll just keep on doing what I do and hopefully will still be around to worry about it a year from now. Blog happy, my friends.
- Daily Prompt: Progress (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Progress (milfordstreet.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Brand New Me, Starting Tomorrow! (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Packing for the Island – a Perfect World (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Serendipity’s 2013 Year in Review – From WordPress (teepee12.com)
- Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014 Winds of Change Continue to Blow (mikesfilmtalk.com)